What's hot? introducing Press on nails
Full coverage, pre-shaped nail enhancements, perfect fitting, stronger and more break- resistant nails in just 30 mins.
How are press-on-nails applied?
- Step 1: Prep the nails. Push cuticles back, trim dead cuticles, and buff nails. Nails must be clean (and dry) before application.
- Step 2: Find the right size. Take each finger and find the correct size tip that fits. All the nails in the kit have numbers to compare.
- Step 3: File the inner and outer layer of the nail tips for a more natural look and perfect fit.
- Step 4: Apply nail prep and bonder to natural nails.
- Step 5: Apply a thin layer of Grace Bijou and Grace Sculpture to the press-on-nail tips.
- Step 6: Carefully attached the press-on-nails to the natural nails. Keep on pressing the tips but make sure to wipe any excess and fast cure using mini LED.
- Step 7: Cure UV/LED lamp for 60 seconds.
- Step 8: Use an e-file (electric drill) to file press-on-nails near the cuticle area. Buffed away shine using buffer.
- Step 9: Apply gel base coat cure for 60 seconds.
- Step 10: Apply gel polish and cure for 60 seconds.
- Step 11: Re-apply gel polish and cure for 60 seconds.
- Step 12: Apply gel top coat and cure for 60 seconds.